Raised in Las Vegas since 1971, Paul is one of the most successful and respected Realtor in Las Vegas. Paul Caruso offers a winning combination of proven success, peer respect, professional strengths, background and experience. “Truly knowledgeable and very easy to work with” and “superior negotiating skills” are just two of his accolades. "I pride myself on my RELENTLESS desire for client satisfaction and ADAPTABILITY to the constantly changing Real – Estate World." I specialize in the sale and purchase of homes and estates including, Summerlin, Henderson, all Las Vegas Golf & High-rise Communities.
RESPECT & STRENGTH
- Finishing in the 4% of over 14000 agents within GLVAR for 2013.
- Currently hired by State Trustee for post bankruptcy sales.
- A data driven, comprehensive understanding of the complex Las Vegas Real Estate market
- Successfully negotiated 1000’s short sale of contracts, proudly helping 100’s of families avoids foreclosure.
- Internal Loss Mitigation Relationships with almost all lenders.
- Finishing in the top of my peers annually for the past 6 years.
- Born in Manhattan, New York
- Brought to Las Vegas at 10 months old
- Father of 3 children boy, girl, boy.
- Proud Husband to Beautiful Wife and Business Partner Amanda Caruso, when I am not working diligently for clients. I manage to spend some time traveling with Family. Our hiking and bicycling treks have taken us throughout the Western & Southern U.S. as well as to Hawaiian Islands
- Long-time Iron Mountain Ranch resident, Paul is always excited to be at home in Las Vegas, “This is a very special set of communities,” he says, “It offers an open, Ranch – Style. It’s shows and gives people a sense of culture within the larger scope of the Las Vegas mystique.
Certified Distressed Property Expert.
Solving the foreclosure crisis one home at a time.
Closing dozens of shorts sales annually for the past 5 yrs.